Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Having A Bad Day...? Turn It Around NOW

Hello Friends,

Hope all is well. How many times have we started the day in a negative manner. Beginning the day on a negative note, dictates how the rest of your day will be. Here's an article that teaches us how to "turn it around NOW". It can be really easy to make our day positive again. You simply have to want to do so.

Law of Attraction Article: Having A Bad Day? Learn To Turn It Around NOW!

We’ve all had those kind of days. You know the one where the alarm doesn’t go off, you stub your toe as you get out of bed, there’s no hot water, you’re out of coffee, and you just know it is going to be a horrible day.

So now that your day has started like this, how much worse are you going to allow it to get? That’s right. I’m asking you what you are going to do about it?

Many people bristle at the thought that they have any responsibility towards it at all. I mean after all “everyone has a bad day once in awhile.” You just do your best to get through it, How many times have you thought to yourself “I just wish this day was over already so I could start over again tomorrow.”

What a horrible waste of today that would be! You have the ability to turn it around right this moment!

So often we fall into the mistaken belief that “fate” has its own agenda in our lives and that we do not have any control over the way it goes sometimes. To learn how to create the big things you are wanting in your life, you need to start learning how to control the little ones.

If you have a day that starts out badly, it is your job to say “O.K. That’s enough! I’ve already had 3 bad things happen today - that’s enough bad things to last me for a week. From here on it - only good comes my way!”

Then take notice of all the small indications that your “luck” is indeed turning around.

For instance, in the past I’ve had mornings where I’ve overslept, looked outside to find it was pouring rain and was not going to make me and my son’s 5 block walk to school very pleasant, my son informed me that he forgot to complete an assignment that was due that day, I had no milk for my coffee or his breakfast, the dog whined at the thought of having to go out in the rain…whatever the annoyances might have been.

In the old days, I would have taken these things as a horrible “sign” that things were just going to keep being that bad, if not worse the rest of the day. For some reason, like so many other people, I thought that somehow “fate” had dictated this and there was nothing I could do about it except struggle through it.

Then as I read more and learned more about the Law of Attraction, I realized how silly it was to believe that just because a few bad things had happened in the morning that the rest of the day had to be that way too. I realized how “brainwashed” I had unconsciously become that I never stopped to ask myself “Who says? Who says it has to be this way all day? Where did I get this silly idea, and why do I let it play out again and again?“

That’s when I started using the saying that I mentioned a few paragraphs above. “Enough already! I’m turning this around now!“

The reason I am dedicating a whole article to this is because I feel it is really important for people to notice if they have these unconscious beliefs themselves. Because unfortunately people can play out this “bad luck thing” for far longer than just one day. I’ve heard people say “this is the worst week ever, the worst month, the worst year; I’ve even heard people say it is the worst decade of their lives!

Well what can you expect to happen if you get that belief in your head? The worst year or even decade?!

Once you have that kind of belief in your mind, you can be sure that you are going to look at and experience one bad thing after another. Worse than that, you will completely ignore any good things that happen and deliberately “focus” on only the negative things, just to prove that you are, in fact, correct and that this is indeed the worst possible week, month or year in your life!

It is amazing sometimes how our minds only see what we direct them to. You can have 3 bad things happen and 4 good things, yet you will find yourself only focusing on the bad to prove your own point to yourself and anyone around you who will listen, that you were right all along. But that is such a waste of precious time that you can be creating wonderful experiences in your life.

Maybe you do it for unconscious sympathy from yourself and from others. Maybe the whole “fate” thing was just something you picked up along the way like I had. It doesn’t matter which way these thoughts came about. All that matters is that it is time to regain control over your own destiny and decide to turn it around now!

So the next time you feel like your day is “cursed“ take notice and consciously decide to turn it around. You are in control here and you decide to put an end to it right now! You decide that a ton of good things are coming your way today to more than make up for the rough start, and more importantly decide that you are going to notice each and every positive one of them.

Before you know it, the positive will far outweigh the negative and you can turn the worst day of your life into the best one ever!

Happy Creating!

By: Janeen Clark

Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com Article Dashboard

Janeen Clark is a Spiritual Life Coach who has been teaching, studying and applying the Law of Attraction for over 15 years. If you would like more fun ways to use LOA visit her website at www.theveryhappyhuman.com

No comments: